Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coming Soon to Knotty Girl Kreations

Two new projects are in the works for shop. For Knotty Kid Kreations, the first of what I hope will be a series of baby mobiles. Each critter on the mobile will be easily detachable in case baby wants a quick snuggle with one of his friends.

For Knotty Kat Kreations, a new stuffed toy for the four-leggers. Prototypes are being tested, recommendations are coming in from the Knotty Kat Test team, and the final product should be released over the weekend. This thing is great - it rolls, it's chewy, and it's got paw-friendly gripping spots, but it doesn't have a name! I plan to mark the release of the new "Thing" with a contest here on the blog to pick a name for it. The winner will receive their choice of one cat toy FREE from the shop!

In other news, I'm working on creating a new, unifying theme for the shop, the blog, and my Twitter page (click on the Twitter link in the side bar to follow me!). I can't wait to get the new look of Knotty Girl Kreations launched!

No comments:

Post a Comment